There are not many lucky people who have got the sufficient space for the walk in closets to be made with their bedrooms. If you are one of those super lucky fellows, you might find the task of designing and planning on getting this walk in closet a little frustrating.
But there is no need to worry as the Coastal Closet designs is here to help you with you startup. We have gathered few best and practical tips from our expert professionals that would both prove functional and would help make your closet look beautiful.
Let us have a look at the steps that would help you plan the closet and make it as you wish it to be.
- When you design walk in closets, make sure that you design to maximize functionality. Each and everything should be in your access with ease so you do not have to rummage through drawers and baskets many times. Making use of multiple drawers and shelves would prove helpful in it. You could place multiple rods for hangers and use several shelves below as well to place shoes etc.
- To maximize space in the closet, you can place shelves above the rods so you could place hand bags and other folded items. To increase the open space feel for the walk in closets, place the rods and hangers near the door so the rest of the space looks wide open on seeing at first glance.
- Store the items according to their account of use. Put the seldom used item in the upper shelves so you do not have to reach the top shelves again and again for everyday use items. You can put the seasonal clothes and some very formal ones on the upper shelves.
- Make a small island area in between the whole space and add feel to it by placing some aesthetically designed cushions and foot stools so you do not have to kill yourself of tire while standing and thinking what to wear.
- Use little hooks to hang the objects like hand bags and scarves. They will add beauty and space to the closet.
Keeping these steps in mind, you can build a walk in custom closet of your dreams with the expert advice from the professionals at the Coastal Closet designs company, the most renowned name for closets in Delaware.